Patient Info / Forms
AxisPro Physical Therapy & Lymphedema Clinic is dedicated to helping you identify the cause of your pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow you to return to normal activities pain-free.
Getting started is easy!
We understand you might be apprehensive about your first physical therapy appointment. But from the moment you set foot in one of our clinics, you’ll feel like you belong at AxisPro. Our welcoming front office staff members are happy to help you begin your path to recovery and answer any insurance, scheduling, or billing questions along the way.
Save time by filling out your forms beforehand!
At AxisPro Physical Therapy & Lymphedema Clinic, we want to maximize your time with us. Please complete the Intake Form online after you make your first appointment. Then, if you would like to save time on your first visit, please print the New Patient Forms below, fill them out, and bring them with you to your first appointment. Otherwise, allow extra time before your appointment to fill them out here.
Complete Intake Form Online
New Patient Forms
New Patient Packet
What should I do before I visit?
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
When Should I Arrive?
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time in order to complete all the necessary paperwork. To save time, please complete forms ahead of time, and we’ll get you started even faster
What Should I Wear and Bring?
Please wear comfortable clothing to your appointments, such as athletic wear; please do not wear jewelry. Please bring to your appointment:
- Photo identification* (valid driver’s license, valid state ID, school ID card, or valid passport)
- Prescription/doctor referral
- Insurance card
What can I expect from my first visit?
- You will check-in with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the insurance process so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with our physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation, your therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem so be completely open and honest about what you are dealing with, and what limits it creates on your life.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you explain to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed on the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit, you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however, prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or another medical professional who you choose.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.
What Will My First Appointment Include?
Your first visit will last approximately one hour and will include a comprehensive evaluation and applicable treatment administered by a licensed physical therapist. Your physical therapist will review your medical history, diagnostic tests, and any recent events that may have contributed to your current condition. Your evaluation will include an assessment of your current functional deficits, pain level, and posture, as well as a thorough evaluation of your flexibility, strength, balance, and endurance.
Following your evaluation, your physical therapist will thoroughly explain your personalized treatment plan and expectations for recovery, as well as provide a commitment letter to you. Communication between the patient and physical therapist is of utmost importance at AxisPro Physical Therapy, and you are an active participant in your recovery.